The new innovative wall mount-designed Genie smart garage door opener eliminates the traditional rail design. This Genie wall mount garage door opener features the Aladdin connect smart home control (certified to work with Alexa) plus an integrated battery backup. This wall mount garage door opener easily attaches directly to the garage door's spring tube mounted high and to the side of the garage door. This design opens all the space above where the cars would park in your garage. Often referred to as a residential jackshaft garage door opener, the wall mount models also include the newest Genie garage door opener accessories. Featuring the Genie wireless wall console, bluetooth LED light and remote garage door lock. This Genie wall mount garage door opener features an integrated Aladdin connect smart garage capability that provides the ability to remotely monitor and control your garage door with your smart device. It works in conjunction with your home wifi and is certified to work with alexa. The also includes a battery backup. Getting in about out of your garage during a power outage has never been easier than when your Genie battery backup kicks in. This battery backup makes this model compliant with the California state law SB-969, which requires all installed garage door openers in that state to have a battery backup.
- 24V DC motor - provides quiet yet powerful performance
- Fast opening speeds with ultra-quiet operation
- Safe-t-pulse internal slack cable detection system developed by Genie to insure safe door travel
- Only 2.5 in. above and 7 in. to the side of the spring tube required for installation
- Capable of lifting even the heaviest sectional garage doors up to 850 lbs.
- Compact design measuring 9 in. deep making the Genie wall mount garage door opener the smallest available
- Proper installation requires a standard outlet within 6 ft. of the wall mount garage door opener
- Not compatible with reverse-wound, outside pick up spring cables or with rear-mounted torsion springs
- Wall-mounted for maximizing space